Thursday, February 23, 2017

Portfolio

Memon, Waqar Ali

        Website Developer






Hello, I’m an independent web developer from Berlin, Deutschland. I work primarily with Blogger, WordPress, Webnode and Paid to click Websites.

Have a look through some of my projects and blog posts. Need help with an upcoming project? Learn a bit more about me and then consider hiring me.

Projects that i have done till yet, are given below.

1.   www.Buxestia.com                                           2.   www.buxmax.info




3. www.waqaralimemon.blogspot.com
4. www.payingbux.us
5. www.goldclix.info
6. www.pringit.webnode.com

And so on, list will be updated soon.

Waqar Ali Memon

If you have any query just comment below. Additionally you can get Private classes online on Skype for German or English Language. For more details contact me at waqar_ali_memon@outlook.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2016 Waqar Ali Memon | Privacy Policy